Wine tasting adventures in the Bay of Islands are a great way to start your holiday & it’s where the first NZ vintage was made. Fun, relaxed, commentary & wine history. All the vineyards in the north are family run businesses and our tour allows time to chat with the wine makers and enjoy the vineyard settings.
Tours subject to minimum numbers. Pick up by prior arrangement.
WINE TASTING ADVENTURE
From : $95 per person : 1pm-4.30pm
- Our adventure takes us to Kerikeri visiting three (3) vineyards : where tastings can include wines, ports, liqueur, & craft beers.
- Also time for a visit to the cheesery & chocolate factory
WINE TASTING & LUNCH ADVENTURE
From : $95 per person : 11.30am–3.30pm :
(Lunch your own cost)
- Departing Paihia enjoy a short drive past beaches, farmland and native bush to Kerikeri the citrus capital of NZ.
- Visit three vineyards tasting wines, port & liqueur.
- Enjoy a relaxed lunch over-looking the vines with fresh locally sourced ingredients
- From Lunch we visit Makana Confections Chocolate Factory
- Returning to Paihia : with your favourite bottle of wine
Tours subject to Minimum numbers
Please contact us direct to find out if a tour is going ahead on the day you would like or to book a private tour for your group.
Ph: 021 0355817 firstname.lastname@example.org