Wine tasting adventures in the Bay of Islands are a great way to start your holiday. Waitangi was where the first NZ vintage was made. Fun, relaxed, commentary & wine history. All the vineyards in the north are family run and our tour allows time to chat with the wine makers and enjoy the vineyard settings. Award winning, organic & many varieties the hot Northland climates offer it all. Come tasting with us.
Tours subject to minimum numbers. Pick up by prior arrangement.
WINE TASTING ADVENTURE
From : $95 per person : 1pm-4.30pm
- Our adventure takes us to Kerikeri visiting three (3) vineyards : where tastings can include wines, ports, liqueur, & craft beers.
- Also time for a visit to the cheesery & chocolate factory
WINE TASTING & LUNCH ADVENTURE
From : $95 per person : 11.30am–3.30pm :
(Lunch your own cost)
- Departing Paihia enjoy a short drive past beaches, farmland and native bush to Kerikeri the citrus capital of NZ.
- Visit three vineyards tasting wines, port & liqueur.
- Enjoy a relaxed lunch over-looking the vines with fresh locally sourced ingredients
- From Lunch we visit Makana Confections Chocolate Factory
- Returning to Paihia : with your favourite bottle of wine
Tours subject to Minimum numbers
Please contact us direct to find out if a tour is going ahead on the day you would like or to book a private tour for your group.
Ph: 021 0355817 firstname.lastname@example.org