ADULTS : $120ea KIDS : 5-15yrs $75ea
Includes Entry to Glow Worm Cave & Train Trip
DEPART : Paihia 9am Return 1pm
Pick up by arrangement
- Includes scenic tour & commentary
- Visit Waiomio Glow Worm Cave for a 30 minute guided tour with a family member. See thousands of luminous glow worms surrounded by breath taking stalactites and stalagmites.
- Enjoy the walk back through lush green rain forest seeing incredible rock formations & native birds.
- Next stop at the old coal mining town of Kawakawa – home to the famous Hundertwasser Toilets
- Enjoy free time in Kawakawa, visit the Train Station Shop, Kings Theatre art exhibition & grab a bite to eat at a cafe or a traditional hangi from the butcher (pre-order)
- Depart on the BOI Vintage Railway This unique the only working Heritage railway in New Zealand where the trains travel down a State Highway and right through the middle of a busy town. Hear the history stories from the guard then disembark at Taumarere Station and watch the engine change positions.
- Return on the train to the Football Club Station for pick up by your Total Tours guide.