GLOW WORM CAVE TOUR
NZ$125 per adult
NZ$70 per child 5-15yrs NZ$25 under 5yrs
Includes : Entrance Fee for guided tour at the Cave
- Departing from the Paihia Township or pickup by prior arrangement.
- Sit back & enjoy a scenic drive through native bush & farmland with commentary from your local driver.
- Arriving at the Glow Worm Cave : You will be welcomed by incredible rock formations and lush green rain-forest.
- Greeted by family members for your guided tour through the cave, you’ll be wowed by thousands of glow worms surrounded by breath taking stalactites and stalagmites and be amazed by one of New Zealand’s natural wonders. Learn about the life cycle of the Glow Worm & hear the family stories & history.
- We return to Paihia
GlOW WORM CAVE & SCENIC TOUR
Adults : $160ea Kids : 5-15yrs $85ea
Includes Entry to Glow Worm Cave
Depart : Paihia 9am Return 1pm
Pick up by arrangement
- Includes scenic tour & commentary
- Visit the Glow Worm Cave enjoy a guided tour with a family member. See thousands of luminous glow worms surrounded by breath taking stalactites and stalagmites.
- Enjoy a walk up thru lush green rain forest seeing incredible rock formations & native trees.
- Next stop at the old coal mining town of Kawakawa – home to the famous Hundertwasser Toilets & Memorial Park
- Enjoy some time in Kawakawa explore the Hundertwasser Memorial & Kings Theatre art exhibition & grab a bite to eat at a cafe
- As our journey returns time for a picturesque stop at the Opua Marina and a short walk to see one of NZ’s magnificent Kauri Trees.
Please contact us direct to find out when our next available tour is going out or to book a private tour. Ph: 021 0355817 or email@example.com
Live Laugh Love wine and beer! Visit local vineyards and craft beer makers
A 1-hour adventure to make the most of your day in the Bay. Friendly, fun and informative
Enjoy local tastings, great scenery, art & crafts, & the Stone Store
Visit attractions to suit you in Mangonui & Doubtless Bay
Visit the Hokianga: Opononi, Omapere, Rawene or Waipoua