ADULTS $90 CHILDERN $50 (5-15YRS). DURATION 4 HOURS – DEPART PAIHIA 9AM RETURN 1PM
- Includes cave entrance & steam train trip (subject to schedule)
- Visit Kawiti Glow Worm Caves for a 30 minute guided tour. Seeing thousands of glow worms surrounded by breath taking stalactites and stalagmites, incredible rock formations and lush green rainforest
- Stop at the old coal mining town of Kawakawa – home to the famous Hundertwasser Toilets
- Enjoy free time in Kawakawa visit Train Station Shop, Kings Theatre art exhibition. Grab a bite to eat at a cafe or a traditional hangi from the butcher.
- Depart on the BOI Vintage Railway to Taumarere Station disembark and watch the engine change positions return on the train to the Football Club Station for pick up by your Total Tours guide.